Alumni of PSTC is dedicated to being a leader in workforce development by maximizing value for students, employers and communities through technical educational excellence. We are committed to make strong bindings among Alumni members.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction within the Alumni and between the Alumni & present students of PSTC.
- To encourage the formation of Chapters/ Coordinators as a means to increase the participation of Alumni.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute
towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma mater.
- To organize and establish scholarship/ Award/ Reward funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding & innovative works or other professional activity by the Alumni or present students of
the Institute; also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
VISIT OF PANASONIC WELDING, JAPANPak Swiss Training Centre Karachi.
28 Feb 2018