The Pak Swiss Old Boys Association (PSTCOBA) was formed to bring the Alumni under one umbrella. Since then the association has risen from being merely a gathering for various activities like meetings, lunch and dinner Get Together to a strong 4fraternity with goals and achievements. Members and friends in different parts of the world with a will to promote fraternity gathered and helped set the goals and formulated methods to achieve set goals. The governing body is elected with members having positive social experiences.
Main goals of the association are:
1. To promote/support our honorable institute Pak Swiss Training Centre (PSTC).
2. To promote honorable friendship, intellectual excellence, mutual aid, close personal connection between Alumni, Old students and Colleagues to bind them together for mutual interest.
3. Support Alumni by providing them with business or employment and also letting them outsource products, services and employment. Manage and increase the resources of the fraternity which include membership, Alumni involvement, assets and revenues, communications and technology orientation.
4. To impart information about latest manufacturing processes, trade fairs and exhibitions.
5. To raise a rolling fund for the welfare of alumni and to institute scholarships and loans for deserving students.